Sigma Capacity Tile Cutter 156cm Sigma Capacity Tile Cutter 156cm easy grip max push handle
– diamond scoring wheel with bearings
– spring loaded table
– side support arms for easy handling of large tile panels
– swiveling measurement bar equipped with inches in diagonal
– cuts material between 1/16″ and 3/4″
– angles between -45 to +45 degrees with angle locking mechanism
With porcelain tiles becoming larger and more dense, the size of the tile cutter and pressure of the wheel require different standards than ever before. A push handle becomes an extension of the users arm, allowing them to reach a further distance while keeping more consistent pressure on the handle. This provides a cleaner cut edge and less material waste. The Sigma Max Series is recommended for any size tile but has the clear advantage for tile 36″ (90cm) and larger.