RAIMONDI | RAIZOR Cutting System – 3200mm.
Raimondi Raizor Cutting System – 3200mm
- Cutting system for large format tiles up to 332 cm – 10.9 ft., lightweight (9Kg – 19.8 lbs) and easy to transport.
- RAIZOR is composed by: two connectable guides with cutting length of 160 cm (5.2 ft.) each (332 cm – 10.9 ft. when combined); die-cast cutting unit provided with wolfram carbide wheel Ø 16 mm (5/8”) and pin (pin rotates on bearings); cutting-off pliers for tiles/slabs with thickness from 3 to 6 mm (1/8” – 1/4”); everything packed in a padded bag with shoulder-straps and provided with inside modular compartments and pocket.
- The resistant padded bag protects the product and allow to carry it easily. It has adjustable compartments and inside pocket for placing personal belongings or work tools.
- Guides are made of sturdy aluminium extruded profiles, each one with 3 stain-free suction cups Ø 88 mm (3 1/2”) – 6 suction cups in total.
- The suction cups, extremely useful while measuring the size of the cut to be made, prevent the cutting guide moving during the scoring, ensuring the maximum precision. They also prevent the cutting guide from overturning, no matter how much pressure is applied during the scoring: this allows to effectively score even high thickness tiles.
- The suction cups’ handles perform a 180° movement in order not to interfere with the cutting unit.
- The cutting unit is made of die cast aluminium and runs onto the guide thanks to 3 polyoxymethylene (wearing-resistant material) wheels; each equipped with two internal bearings. It is provided with fine adjustment systems (factory-calibrated) allowing the perfect coupling of the cutting unit with the guide. This allows both to eliminates any kind of play and to perfectly align the wolfram-carbide cutting-wheel to the guide resulting in maximum efficacy, precision and quality of cut.
- Cuts tiles up to 6 mm (1/4”) thick with standard pliers. RAIMONDI | RAIZOR Cutting System – 3200mm.