- Self levelling
- 1 Vertical, 1 Horizontal beam
- Outdoor mode for use with a detector.
- Ideal tool for cabinet installation, tiling, electrical and more.
- Plumb up and plum down spot
- Level lock for slope hold
- Swivel base, magnetic wall bracket
- Attaches to standard tripod camera tripod or laser pole
- Outdoor mode for optional detector
- Used for: Cabinet Installation, Wall and floor tiling, Wall Partitions, Window and door placement, Interior decorating, Ceilings & Dry Walling, Electrical switch and light placement, Balastrading, Fencing, Foundations, Brick work set out, Concrete work, Plumbing Set-out, Steel fabrication alignment and set out.
|Light Class||532 nm Class 11 Green Beam|
|Range||Up to 40 m-light dependent|
|Range with Detector||55 m Outdoors|
|Accuracy||± 2 mm @10 m|
|Laser||1 Vertical / 1 Horizontal / Plumb Spot|
|Power Source||4 x AA|
|Operating Time||16 hours all lasers|
|Operation Temp Range||-10c to + 50c|
he LX22G Green cross line laser level and plumb spot self – levelling laser from IMEX with 1 sharp vertical line and 1 horizontal line, plumb up and down spot. Features a rotating bracket and pulsating mode for outdoor use with optional detector to 50m, this is the most efficient cross line laser available giving better results every time.
This Cross Line Laser level comes with a clamp mount that you can attach to a variety of surfaces, and standard tripod threading, making it highly usable in a variety of situations.
The tool has a locking pendulum, which is both a very important safety feature to protect the integrity of the laser level and a useful feature for projecting lines out of level when needed.
The Imex LX22G Cross line Laser level is an exceptional laser line level that projects sharp, bright lines across a room with a high level of accuracy, has one of the best warranties and can be used in a variety of situations without issue. This CrossLiner laser has a IP rating of IP54 which is excellent for all application’s.
1 Vertical, 1 Horizontal beam. Self levelling.
Locking pendulum for use in slope mode
Outdoor mode for use with a detector.
Comes standard with a 1.5m elevating tripod
Ideal tool for cabinet installation, tiling, electrical and more.